Within AOSport we can stream. We can film. We can be a studio. But most importantly our platforms are designed as a learning and development platform that enables analysis, evaluation, tracking and assessment which is personalised for any sport, club, player, coach or official at any level (live or recorded).
It is not just about STATS for us – It’s about education and development of all players, coaches, referees and officials. We aim to enhance the viewing, learning, knowledge and understanding of the respective game ensuring continued progression and in turn to develop and raise standards for all sports.
If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help.
If you are wanting to watch it, we will broadcast it. You can then assess and learn using our platform. We want you to develop regardless of level or involvement in the game.
The AoS platform can be used for
- players (development; highlights; coaching;
- coaches (analysis for coaches and players)
- clubs (for commercial gain; coaching development;)
- Development clubs, feeder clubs, or representative clubs
- Officials (referee develop; highlight reels)
- Leagues and competition
- Parents (highlight reels)
DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING MODEL
Use the broadcasting and analysis software for:
- E-learning to break barriers to learning over distances
- Stats and Progress linked via e-learning set by highlight reels, action plans
- Strengths and weakness of officials, players, tactics, systems and opponents
- Online observation and assessment.
We want the learning aspects to help improve knowledge and understanding of the context of sports participation at all levels, in every role (coaching, officiating and playing).
All learning, answers and comments are tracked and recorded to enhance the thinking, knowledge and understanding of the participants or officials to help achieve goals and promotions.
These types of e-learning aspects we use are:
- video assessment and analysis for decisions made in an agreed recorded fixture
- tagging each decision made to identify strengths and weaknesses
- using learning management slides to help develop strategies to manage the game
- information and discussion slides to demonstrate skills when performing
- scenario based learning to make it personal
- questions and answer slides to test knowledge and understanding of general play
- policies and procedures regarding the laws of the game
- one to one and forum discussion with our team or mentors
- tests regarding laws of the game
- tests for developing knowledge and understanding for promotion
- One to one learning and assessment online
To find out how we CAN improve with the best mentoring and coaching platform there is the only one that helps with cognitive thinking as part of its analysis and confirmation the referee understands and can track their development. We are the next step to analysis The platform e-learning tools help with learners suffering from dyslexia with specific fonts to help can also change background colour to help with the text visibility.
Access to masterclass lessons, to acknowledge and understand fouls and misconduct, improve referees drop zone. Followed by questions of understanding ensuring referees continually improve their knowledge base at their speed in their own time.
AOSport enables you to set your own criteria for different levels of referees and follow what criteria they are reaching and how often are they reaching this skills bar. Monitor and follow a referees development and progress An even bigger question for you as an individual or as an organisation how do you track your coaches, mentors, volunteers and staff regards the standards you want to see. How are they meeting the criteria and what training are you offering them. The platform incorporates all this and so much more.
The software enables a gap and skills analysis to work in conjunction with an e-learning portfolio. The specific scenario-based tasks can be tagged and created from live recordings of performance by the individual, referee, coach or team.
This creates a bank of evaluation and decision clips, best practice, skills and actions that players, officials and individuals have performed in a game, tactic, set play or practice.
These tags can be referenced within the software to create best practice models or discussion points for forums and one to one mentoring sessions. Evaluation sessions between the coach and performer, assessors, peers and associations can help to drive standards and most importantly the performance levels of the players, teams and participants.
Personalised learning and action plans can be created in the software so that discussions can take place face to face or within blended sessions to work towards objectives, action plans, KPIs to professional standards and club ethos. All this is done online via our secure and encrypted software.
The AoS software enables action planning and milestone setting to be created for each referee for their
- decisions made
- knowledge and understanding of the laws
- pitch management
- health and safety
- training objective
the platform offers visual and written feedback
Every decision made, play tagged, questioned, answered and statement made within the platform then automatically creates two things:
1. A learning pathway
2. An action plan
These then have to be signed, agreed and the next stages are then agreed
The action plan then links directly to development plans and lessons, tests, exams and coaching sessions.
At this point Sports Psychologist, Mentors, and coaching can use the software extensively.