You can film, stream and upload (live, on demand or recorded) within the AoS platform.
The AoSport Broadcasting, Analysis and assessment portals have been created to work exclusively together by a group of ex world class elite sporting performers, professional sports coaches and managers (current and past), official and sports psychologists. Alongside the coaching education, players use the software to access a range of learning, development, evaluation and assessment tools that can help moderate, standardise and analyse performances.
Within the Analysis of Sport Suite you can also broadcast:
- Live streaming of fixtures
- Delayed filming
- Looping facility
- Personally film and upload the recording to the portal to evaluate and analyse.
Within the package there are areas for:
- Live games streaming that can have a delayed function
- Archive of games, goals and highlights
- Games on demand
- Training & coaching sessions
- Development plans
- Players virtual CV
- Coaching CV
Within our AoSport software you can now assess, analyse, evaluate, moderate and standardise any:
Coaches can use the AoS platform to use the software to:
- compare matches, training session, small sided drills and
- evaluate and track tactics used and practiced
- compare performances to criteria and tactics
- evidence and analyse past performances
Players and clubs can use this platform to create and reaffirm their on and off field ethos, standards and criteria that can be established into the online platform.
- Milestones and time lines to show player improvement
- Create an online virtual player CV
- Use the highlight reels and tagging to create a player portfolio (ideal for recruitment, scouting or enrichment)
- Track and follow players live or via delayed broadcasting's